The following items will be checked by certified technicians during each service inspection:
- Indoor Coil
- Air Filter
- Reversing Valves
- Safety Controls
- Draft Motor
- Outdoor Coil
- System Wiring
- Refrigerant Pressures
- Outdoor Fan
- Flue Pipes
- Safety Lockouts
- Electric Elements
- Oil Pump
- Wiring Volts and Amps
- Indoor Blower
- Metering Devices
- Heat Exchangers
- Cad Cells
|Investment per System||$245||$345||$645|
|Investment per Additional System||$120||$170||$320|
|Quarterly Payments Available|
|Visits per Year||1||2||2|
|20-Point Safety Inspection|
|Clean Drain Lines|
|Priority Status for Service Calls|
|One 1″ – 2″ Air Filter Included|
|Chemically Clean Coils|
|Check/Change Thermostat Batteries|
|One SpaceGard or Up to 5″ Air Filter Included|
|Check Smoke Detectors|
|Water Heater Safety Inspection|
|Clean Dry Vents – Up to 20 ft|
|Clean Bathroom Exhaust Fan – Up to 2|
- Repair charges necessary to correct defects discovered by this preventive maintenace inspection will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Maintenance agreements are billed annually.
- Emergency service after hours will be charged at overtime rates.
- Repair workmanship and parts are guaranteed for 1 year.
- Maintenance agreements are fulfilled during normal business hours.
- Requested repair service will be provided during normal business hours at current rates for labor and materials.
- Payment for maintenance inspection per this agreement is prepaid.
If your system fails to operate:
- Be sure your thermostat is set to “Heat” or “Cool” as needed.
- Change the batteries in the thermostat, if you have them.
- Check all switches, fuses, and circuit breakers to be sure there is electricity to the unit.
- Check all filters to make sure the unit is not clogged.
- Be sure the gas is on, or that there is propane or oil in the tanks.
During the term of this agreement, we will take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to persons and damage to property, but we shall not be liable to any special or consequential damages. We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots and acts of God. In such cases, the customer shall be charged for the parts and labor at the current price for any repairs. Repairs and labor will only be furnished upon the homeowner’s approval. The repair discount does not apply to the diagnostic and trip charge fee nor the replacement of coils.Purchase a Maintenance Agreement