About Rumer-Loudin, Inc.
For your peace of mind…
- We use only the most reliable, high quality, energy efficient equipment available.
- The company has been in continuous operation for over 40 years.
- We use industry and government recommended methods to calculate room by room heat loss and heat gain loads so that your equipment is properly sized.
- We measure cubic foot per minute (cfm) air velocity out of each register to ensure the recommended amount of air is distributed.
- We keep service technicians on call to service your emergency repair needs on evenings and weekends.
- We have a manned storefront in two locations with our office hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- We take special care to protect your home during installations.
- To assure your job is right the first time, all installation and service technicians are factory trained.
- A mandatory 10 point fire-up and test check is performed to ensure your get maximum energy savings and long term comfort.
- Manufacturers’ recommendations, code requirements, and federal laws are only our minimum standard.
- We take total turn-key responsibility.
- We have courteous uniformed technicians who are in well stocked, cell-phone dispatched vans to take care of any service needs.
- Preferential service for Maintenance Agreement customers.
- We are fully insured and our employees are covered for injury by state workers’ compensation.
- We use proper equipment to measure the refrigerant charge in your equipment for optimum energy usage while operating.
- All of our employees have had background checks.
- All of our employees are randomly drug tested.